What would your life look like if your parents would have said this……
What if your parents had said this:
- You can make your dreams come true
- Do it your own way
- Just try it, experiment
- Go for your dreams, you can do it!
- Make many mistakes and learn from it
- Money comes to you from all sides
- There is always time for what you want
- Or something else. Fill in what you would have liked to have heard …..
What would your life look like?
What if your parents had told you this time after time? What would your life look like? How would you feel? What effect would this have on your money and time?
But in reality they said something like:
- Dreams are deception, do something useful
- Do it our way
- Take no risk
- Choose what is feasible
- Do not make mistakes
- A permanent job gives financial security
- We do not have time for dreams
- Or something else. Fill in what you heard again and again…….
What does your life look like now?
Did they tell you this time after time? Look at your own reality: what does your life look like now? How do you feel now? What does your money and time situation look like now? To what extent is your life a result of what your parents told you?
3 healing questions
- Which of the above statements bring you closer to your dreams? The first list or the second list?
- What example would you like to give your own children, the first or the second list? (If you do not have children: what example do you want to give your clients)
- Which list do you choose to live from?
Please leave your answers in a comment, I will always answer!
Would you like to use this article in a newsletter, website or magazine? You are allowed to do so, but only if you mention the following information: “Written by Annie Massop, anniemassop.com”.
Copyright © 2017 by Annie Massop | anniemassop.com | Nijmegen, The Netherlands | All rights reserved |